Y Kids' @ Hoag
YKids’ is only available for current Y members.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Available for youth ages 1-10.
- Registration is required for day of and is free of charge! Drop-ins will only be allowed as space allows.
- If you are not able to attend a day please communicate with our team as we do need to keep the roster accurate for if an emergency takes place.
- Children must be signed in and out by a guardian, and that guardian must remain in the building.
- Children must wear appropriate clothing/shoes.
- Y Kids’ is not a state licensed program and has an exemption from childcare licensing. Therefore, there is a 2-hour time limit per child per visit for a maximum of 12 hours per week. Because we are not licensed child care, we are also unable to change diapers. If we suspect a child needs a diaper change, a staff member will locate the parent in the building to notify them. Children using the Kid Zone bathroom must be able to go to the bathroom independently. Staff are unable to assist a child.
Things to remember:
- No outside food or drink (water bottles are fine).
- Y Kids’ is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Space is limited, registration is required by day of.
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home.