Beginning on September 7th, YKids @ Hoag will start up again, although in a different format than in the past. Unlike the drop-in nature of the program before the pandemic, YKids’ will now require a reservation and is only available for current Y members. We are requiring reservations with the safety of our children and staff in mind, as limiting the number of spaces and keeping consistent attendance allows us to limit exposure.
Here’s what else you need to know about the “new” YKids’:
- Offered Monday – Thursday in 2 time slots (8:45am – 10:45am and 11:00am – 1:00pm)
- Registration is required, but it locks you in for one month during the time slot you choose. Registration is free of charge, and you are not able to attend every day please communicate your families schedule with the our team.
- Children must be signed in and out by a guardian, and that guardian must remain in the building.
- Available for youth ages 3-11; all youth are required to wear a mask/face covering.
- Children must be potty trained and must wear appropriate clothing/shoes.
Other things to remember:
- No outside food or drink (water bottles are fine).
- Y Kids’ is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Space is limited, registration is required.
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home.
- Skagit YMCA members only.