Jr. NBA Basketball
As the official recreational youth leagues of the NBA and WNBA, Jr. NBA Leagues use professionally curated programming to create an elevated experience for youth athletes and foster their love for the game, while developing their skills—on and off the court. Jr. NBA Leagues are inclusive and accessible, allowing participants to have safe and organized team play, active lifestyle programming, and life-skills development.
Jr. NBA Leagues encompass the core values of the game: teamwork, respect, determination, community, and most importantly, are designed for youth athletes to have fun!
Here’s what you need to know about our Jr. NBA Basketball league:
- Open to youth in Grades 1-4
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Dates: The program starts on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 and finishes on March 16, 2023
- Practices and Games held at the Skagit Valley Family YMCA -1901 Hoag Road, Mount Vernon 98273
- Practice Sessions: January 24, 26, 31 & February 2
- Games: February 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, March 2, 7, 9, 14 & 16
- Volunteer coaches needed!
Fees: YMCA Member ($100 per participant) | Community Member ($125 per participant)